Loopooyt fake money streamer

Start date

Found another scammer who pretends to be a legit streamer. I joined his chat and started asking some simple questions to make sure he is legit and immediately got banned. He pretends he plays for real money and his deposits are sometimes something like $100,000. But, if I calculated correctly, he should have deposited over $1,5 million during alone this month. He often starts with the budget of over $70k. Many players still think he is a legit gambler. He is definitely on my own blacklist.

Of course, $ 1.5 million in deposits:f09f988a:) How tiring to waste them on the slots.

Nickipark wrote Tuesday 26th of July

Of course, $ 1.5 million in deposits:f09f988a:) How tiring to waste them on the slots.

That sum is actually a minimum, because sometimes he loses over $80k at once claiming it is all cash. He is something like Roshtein, also scammer with fake budget.

HardyK wrote Tuesday 26th of July

That sum is actually a minimum, because sometimes he loses over $80k at once claiming it is all cash. He is something like Roshtein, also scammer with fake budget.

Streams have become so disgusting, just all fake and scam around us. They just pretend, nothing is real there. Is he actually banned now?

HardyK wrote Tuesday 26th of July

Streams have become so disgusting, just all fake and scam around us. They just pretend, nothing is real there. Is he actually banned now?

No, he is not banned. All we can do is to avoid and not support such scammers like him.

Il ment également sur son twitter avec des faux pronos. Il fait croire qu'il reverse ses gains aux gens (naifs ? ) qui retwettent. https://twitter.com/loopooYT

in english He also lies on his twitter with fake bets.

New post