Casinos in Toronto
Read the real players’ reviews about Toronto Casinos, Canada. Post your own review, rate the casino, ask a question yourself and get an answer.
There are no casinos in this category
History of the gambling in Toronto
The first land - based casino was established in 1996 on the territory of Toronto.
In Toronto, special attention is paid to entertainment and recreation areas, all of them are organized as thoughtfully and interestingly as possible, and especially for guests of the city. First of all, the emphasis on this is made by the Toronto authorities. A striking example was the opening of a huge gambling complex on the territory of the Woodbine racetrack.The new casino instantly became the centre of Toronto's gambling and gambling business. This establishment offers its guests a variety of gambling games, including Vulcan slot machines, numerous slots, poker, and roulette tables, as well as various entertainment and show programs.
How to choose the right casino
- Possibility 1 –Please be attentive that some games might be missing from the offer of the casinos in Toronto. Choose the casino according to the game choice.
- Possibility 2 – Some hotels will have an offer to visit a casino nearby or even have the casino attached to it. Some hotels in Toronto offer a special casino package.
- Possibility 3 – If you visit Toronto for just a few days, choose a casino close to the airport. Sometimes, there is a direct transfer to the casino.
What to do in Toronto?We don’t need to mention how famous the city is. Here you can visit some cool sight like:
- The Canadian National Tower (CN Tower) resembles a royal diamond against the backdrop of Toronto's skyscrapers. Built back in the 1970s, the CN Tower was considered the tallest structure in the world until 2007!
- Ripley's Canadian Aquarium in Toronto is a relatively new attraction on the city's list of must-see places. In a short time since its opening, it has become very popular among residents and visitors of Toronto.
- Bath Shoe Museum - This unique museum is one of the most interesting attractions in Toronto. It is located on Bloor Street just north of the city center. You will not find such a rich collection of shoes anywhere else in the world.
- Fort York - This fortress is a true corner of Canadian history in modern Toronto. Here you will learn a lot about the bloody battles of 1812 between British and American troops.
Interesting Facts about Toronto
- Toronto is the only Canadian city representing 7 major sports leagues at once.
- The Toronto Zoo (Toronto Zoo) is the largest in Canada, home to 16,000 individuals.
- About 47% of the city's residents were born outside of Canada.
- Toronto is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the city with the longest system of underground pedestrian tunnels.
- There are over 8,000 restaurants in Toronto, and it will take you 22 years to visit each one (if you visit one new place every day).