SOFTSWISS Sportsbook Sees Surge in Mobile Betting during H1 2023
SOFTSWISS, a prominent developer of gambling software and provider of innovative iGaming solutions for online casinos and betting operators, has unveiled a fresh report outlining the performance of its renowned SOFTSWISS Sportsbook. The recently released report provides insights into the Sportsbook's achievements during the first half of 2023.
In the first half of the year, the data indicates that a substantial majority of bets made on the SOFTSWISS Sportsbook were executed through mobile devices. Specifically, a remarkable 78.3% of all wagers were placed via mobile devices, in contrast to the remaining 21.7% that were conducted using desktop devices.
As expected, the majority of these bets were attributed to live betting events, constituting a significant 61.5% of the total bets. Furthermore, it has come to light that the average live bet amount was twice as high as that of conventional pre-match wagers. This insight underscores the strong appeal and widespread acceptance of mobile and live betting. Leveraging these impressive outcomes, SOFTSWISS Sportsbook has introduced a mobile application to drive its business partners' operations forward.
Another noteworthy aspect of the latest statistics reveals that combo bets, on average, amounted to twice the stake of individual bets. In response to this trend, SOFTSWISS Sportsbook introduced various bonuses designed to incentivize players to engage in more combo bets, such as the "Comboboost."
Alexander Kamenetskyi, Head of SOFTSWISS Sportsbook, conveyed his thoughts on these recent accomplishments. He expressed, "I am profoundly pleased with the significant expansion we have attained." Kamenetskyi further emphasized that the Gross Gaming Revenue (GGR) for the first half of 2023 surged by an impressive 769%, accompanied by a year-over-year increase of 254% in turnover.
Regarding the performance across different sports, SOFTSWISS has provided additional insights into its performance during the initial half of the current year. According to the company's assessment, the top three sports for H1 2023, based on the popularity of bets, were soccer, basketball, and tennis.
In this context, Kamenetskyi acknowledged that while the aforementioned trio of sports garnered substantial wagers, the realm of esports also underwent remarkable growth. Kamenetskyi revealed that during H1 2023, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive solidified its position with an impressive year-over-year surge of 339% in wagers and a staggering 388% increase in the total wagered sum. He went on to mention, "Following closely are League of Legends and DOTA 2, emerging as frontrunners in the domain of esports. This underscores the need for us to closely monitor the esports sector as its momentum continues to escalate."
Additionally, Kamenetskyi touched upon the robust progress that these recent achievements underscore for the SOFTSWISS Sportsbook. "I extend my gratitude to my colleagues for their unwavering dedication and enthusiasm, and to our partners for their trust and the mutually advantageous collaboration we’ve fostered," revealed the Head of SOFTSWISS Sportsbook.
HarrisJennifer3 Great Canadian Entertainment's move to launch an online registration system for their rewards program feels long overdue. In an era where digital experiences are the norm, it's surprising that they're just now catching up. It raises questions about their commitment to keeping up with modern trends.
I am absolutely furious about this bCasino!
MikeCollins You can always contact us if you have any problems...
I am absolutely in shock and on the verge of tears
Parkernancy Everything has arrived! Thank you again! I don’t e...
I am absolutely heartbroken and disappointed with what happened to me at AU Slots
CharlesThomas My God! If I can get everything out, my legs will ...
I've been playing there for so long and now they refuse to pay out my winnings!
greenRuth Thank you very much! I'm so happy! My money has fi...
Can anyone help me get back to Earth and get my money?
MikeCollins According to BetChain confirmations, the money sho...