Casinos near me in Regina
Find out the real players’ reviews about Regina Casinos, Canada. Post your own review, rate the casino, ask a question yourself and get an answer.
History of the gambling in Regina
The beginning of the land-based casinos starts with the year 1996 when the biggest casino Regina was built. By 1995, a $ 37 million construction project had begun transforming the vacant train station into a second casino in the province.The casino is owned and operated by Sask Gaming.
How to choose the right casino in Regina
- Step 1 – We always recommend reading the players’ reviews about the casinos here on our site. All reviews are from real players who have had their own experiences.
- Step 2 – Remember that many casinos have the hotel attached to it already. You can check the photos, look for the best prices and book your room.
- Step 3 – You can check the best casinos according to the games that are available in the casinos. Some of the games can be missed from the list of available entertainment.
What to do in Regina?What can you see in Regina when you need a break from the casinos? There are lots of places to visit:
- Park "Vaskana". Getting to know the city of Regina should start with its nature. In the central park "Vaskana" its best examples are presented: 6 natural zones were artificially made here, in which animals brought from different parts of the world live.
- Royal Saskatchewan Museum in Regina, founded in 1906. It is worth going here for historical monuments. In the museum you can get acquainted with the findings of the geological and paleontological direction.
- Mackenzie Art Gallery, which displays a huge number of paintings by Canadian artists from different centuries. The gallery is spread over 3 levels and houses family learning centres, a theatre, storage facilities and a gift shop.
- Royal Mounted Police Heritage Centre. It was opened in 2005. In the centre, there is an exhibition consisting of many artifacts related to the history of government agencies in Canada.
Interesting Facts about Regina
- The city was founded in 1885 and got its name in honor of the title that was awarded to the British Queen Victoria (Victoria Regina)
- This is a relatively young city, since it was founded at the very end of the 19th century
- In terms of ethnic composition, the largest number of immigrants from Germany and England live here, and the third largest ethnic group is Ukrainians
- More than half of all Saskatchewan residents live in and around Regina
Yes, Regina has a land-based casino called Casino Regina, which offers various gaming opportunities, dining, and entertainment.
Casino Regina offers a variety of casino games, including slot machines, table games, and a poker room. Visitors can also enjoy dining options, live entertainment, and special events.
The legal gambling age for visitors to Casino Regina is 19 years and older, in accordance with Saskatchewan's legal gambling age regulations.
Review of New Slots Released This Week 14.11.2023 – 21.11.2023
Parkernancy I can already imagine myself playing 5 Frozen Char...
Review of New Slots Released This Week 21.11.2023 – 27.11.2023
Edwardyoung You all are so negative. I love seeing Christmas e...
Significant Wins This Week 21.11.2023 – 29.11.2023
PhillipsKenneth Honestly, I'm shocked by these wins. How is this e...
Checking RTP at Casinos from the Ranking: 7Sultans, Casombie, Vavada, and Others.
JenniferKimberly How disappointing for 7Sultans and LuckLand; I use...
RTP Verification at Casinos from the Ranking: CasinoEuro, Lilibet, Oxi Casino, and Others.
thompsonKevin Lowering to 84%... they've completely lost their m...