Casinos in Vancouver
Read the real players’ reviews about Casinos in Vancouver, Canada. Write your own review, rate the casino, ask a question yourself and get an answer.
2080 United Blvd, Coquitlam, BC V3K 6W3, Canada
Phone: +1 604-523-6888
History of the gambling in Vancouver
1970 is the turning point in the history of gambling in Vancouver. The lotteries and certain games were legalized by the government in 1969 and BCLC was established in 1974. Thus, Vancouver establishments received the legalization for gambling.It was in the 2000s that gambling really took off in Vancouver. This was after decades of relying on bingo and lotteries to get their kicks, Vancouverites could suddenly play in everything from the Johnny Chan Poker classic, first held in 2007 and attracting aspiring poker players from all over Canada, to the many slot machines and video poker machines installed in pubs, clubs, restaurants and casinos.
How to choose the right casino in Vancouver
- Offer 1 – If you like only the certain casino game, you need to do the research before the travel in Vancouver.
- Offer 2 – Choose a hotel in Vancouver that offers the casino tour. Sometimes the casino is on the territory of the hotel.
- Offer 3 – Choose the casino close to the different attractions, so that you can have a welcome break.
What to do in VancouverYou can be excited to visit Vancouver not only because of the casinos but because of the different sightseeing that are one-of the kind and worth your time:
- Stanley Park is famous all over the world! It is the greenest and brightest attraction in Vancouver, one of the city's favourite vacation spots. Its area is more than 1000 acres, and the park itself is located near the city centre.
- This is the oldest aquarium in Canada, it was opened back in 1956.
- Museum "World of Science" - The building was built in 1986 as one of the pavilions of the Expo, which was held in Vancouver the same year. Then the "World of Science" was made of it.
- The Capilano Suspension Bridge, located in North Vancouver, is the longest suspension bridge in Canada.
- The Harbor Center Tower is a famous skyscraper in Vancouver with an observation deck at the top.
Interesting Facts about Vancouver
- It is often called the "Chinese city of Canada", since a huge number of people from China and their descendants live here.
- On the roofs of local high-rise buildings, you can often see real gardens.
- This city got its name in honour of George Vancouver, the captain of the English fleet, who was the European discoverer and explorer of these lands.
- Vancouver proudly bears the title of the cleanest metropolis on the planet.
MikeCollins During our evaluation, we were pleased with th...
MikeCollins CryptoLeo Casino is an online casino run by Un...
MikeCollins The dark blue colour scheme Bruno Casino has a...