"Blocked and Ignored: Seeking Justice for $20K in Frozen Betting Winnings"

Start date

He reported creating a Betcoin.ag account on March 2, 2022, with an initial deposit of $1,000, and had been betting on sports, primarily football and basketball, intermittently for about a year. Finding the limits on Betcoin.ag not very high, he discovered Playbetr.com, a sister site with higher limits, and created an account on December 31, 2022. His first deposit on Playbetr was $4,000, followed by another $1,000 to $2,000, and he also deposited an additional $1,000 into Betcoin.ag. In total, he deposited around $7,000 to $8,000 across both sites, all in BTC. Initially, he faced no issues and mainly bet on NBA games on Playbetr, experiencing some losses at first but eventually winning bets on both sites. After his winnings, he attempted to withdraw his balances and found his betting limits reduced to less than $10 per stake on NBA bets. He requested withdrawals totaling 0.65 BTC from Playbetr and 0.21 BTC from Betcoin. Both sites requested KYC verification, which he completed by submitting his driving license, selfies, and proof of address. However, the next day, he found that he couldn’t log into either site or access any account features. Both sites had blocked his accounts and sent emails accusing him of fraudulent actions and suspending payouts, although they offered to return his deposits, which he didn't care about. Despite numerous emails and attempts to contact both sites since January 3, 2023, he has been ignored. The accusations included actions like syndicate play, match-fixing, arbitrage betting, using bots, and other fraudulent behaviors, none of which he claimed to have done. He noted that the NBA is a top-tier league with significant betting limits, making the accusations absurd. He refused to let the matter go and intended to pursue every avenue to address the injustice. He provided links proving his claims, including proof of his withdrawal requests, screenshots of winning NBA bets on Playbetr, and videos showing attempts to access his Playbetr account and a conversation with a friend proving he didn't use Playbetr before December 30, 2022. In summary, he reported a total amount of 0.85 BTC (deposits + profits) and accounts being blocked on January 3, 2023, after withdrawal requests, despite not breaking any rules. He highlighted the lack of response from live chat or email and the absence of any explanation or evidence from the sites. Determined to pursue justice, he expressed willingness to take any steps necessary to resolve the issue and seek justice for his blocked accounts and withheld funds. He awaited a response from Betcoin.ag and Playbetr.com, hoping to resolve the matter and prevent such issues from affecting other innocent players.

Hi friend. Send me your WhatsApp number in person, I want to write an article about how you were deceived... Do you have screenshots?

paid 50 USD
our debt 480 USD

Mike Collins wrote Wednesday 5th of June

Hi friend. Send me your WhatsApp number in person, I want to write an article about how you were deceived... Do you have screenshots?

Certainly, I appreciate your interest in this topic. However, I must clarify that this isn't my personal experience, but rather a client's. I'm here to assist and provide guidance based on various scenarios, but I don't have personal experiences to share. If you need assistance or advice regarding the situation, feel free to visit my client's original post for clarity https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5438132.0

New post