Casinos near me in Halifax
Read out the real players’ reviews about Halifax Casinos, Canada. Post your own review, rate the casino, ask a question yourself and get an answer.
History of the gambling in Halifax
On April 24, 2000, it was brought to a brand-new Vegas-style facility valued at $ 100 million in downtown Halifax waterfront. Since then, it is opened for the players with lots of table games and slots’ offers.
How to choose the right casino in Halifax
- Option 1 – Do you play a certain type of the game? Check the casinos that offer the game type in their premises.
- Option 2 – In Halifax, you can find the casino that is attached to the hotel. This is very convenient.
- Option 3 – If you visit Halifax for just a few days, choose a casino close to the airport. Sometimes, a direct transfer to the casino is offered by the airport. You can fly to Halifax Stanfield International Airport.
What to do in Halifax?What can you see in Halifax when you need a break from the casino? We have collected some useful information for you:
- Cathedral of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Until 1784, in some areas of Canada, there was an official ban on the Catholic religion, which in some cases even implied criminal punishment. And only at the end of the 18th century, it was cancelled, allowing the construction of the first Catholic church on the territory of Halifax - the Cathedral of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- The Atlantic Maritime Museum is worth a visit if possible. It is located on the historic waterfront in the heart of Halifax.
- The Art Gallery of Nova Scotia is the largest art museum on the Canadian Atlantic coast.
- Fort George, in Halifax, is today the largest site for the National History Museum in the city.
Interesting Facts about Halifax
- Old Burying Ground is one of the oldest cemeteries in the world. It was opened in 1749 and closed in 1844. Back in 1793, the cemetery was transferred to the Anglican Church of St. Paul.
- On December 6, 1917, the French ship Mont Blanc exploded in the port of Halifax, carrying 3,000 tons of explosives. Many people died from fires and under the rubble of destroyed buildings.
- This city of 430 thousand inhabitants is considered the main economic centre of eastern Canada.
- The port gained worldwide fame in 1912, when the bodies of 150 victims of the Titanic disaster were brought here and buried.
Yes, Halifax, Nova Scotia, is home to the Casino Nova Scotia, which offers various gaming options, restaurants, and entertainment. There are two locations in Halifax: Casino Nova Scotia Halifax and Casino Nova Scotia Sydney.
Casino Nova Scotia in Halifax offers a variety of casino games, including slot machines, table games like blackjack and roulette, poker, and other electronic gaming options.
The legal gambling and casino age for visitors to Casino Nova Scotia in Halifax is 19 years and older, in accordance with Nova Scotia's legal age requirements for casino gaming. Visitors must be at least 19 to enter and play at the casino.
Review of New Slots Released This Week 14.11.2023 – 21.11.2023
ThomasJason Cool. But, of course, I won't be playing them.
Review of New Slots Released This Week 21.11.2023 – 27.11.2023
MarvellousHyena Too bad I've already lost everything; otherwise, I...
Significant Wins This Week 21.11.2023 – 29.11.2023
PaulTheBully Don't believe it!
Checking RTP at Casinos from the Ranking: 7Sultans, Casombie, Vavada, and Others.
AnthonyTheMad Simply awful!!!
RTP Verification at Casinos from the Ranking: CasinoEuro, Lilibet, Oxi Casino, and Others.
DorothyTheCrazy Very concerned that casinos like 32Red and Maria C...