Casinos in Hamilton
Find out the real players’ reviews about Hamilton Casinos, Canada. Post your own review, rate the casino, ask a question yourself and get an answer.
There are no casinos in this category
History of the gambling in Hamilton
Hamilton does not really have much gambling history behind it. As a part of the Ontario region, Hamilton offers the land-based casinos through the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation.
In fact, you can find only one major casino that offers over 300 tables there - SKYCITY Hamilton.
Also, you can find the Elements Casino Flamboro that offers horse races.
How to choose the right casino in Hamilton
- Step 1 - Before selecting a casino to visit, it is recommended that you make your decision through the comments and experiences of other customers.
- Step 2 - If you like only the certain casino game, you need to do the research beforehand in Hamilton.
- Step 3 - Choose a hotel that offers the casino tour. Sometimes the casino is on the territory of the hotel.
What to do in Hamilton?Here is the list of amazing places that you can visit except for the casinos in Hamilton:
- Park Gage. Sprawling over 30 hectares, Gage Park attracts thousands of visitors.
- Royal Botanic Gardens. The Royal Botanic Gardens is located in southern Ontario, at the junction of Hamilton and Burlington. The botanical garden was founded in 1930 with the permission of King George V.
- Hamilton War Museum. In the Hamilton War Museum, you can get acquainted with investigations into the wars of 1812, the uprising in 1837-1938, or learn about the origins of the Second World War.
- Dundarn Castle is the majestic residence of the Prime Minister of Upper Canada, a British colony that existed from 1791 to 1841.
Interesting Facts about Hamilton
- The first settler of the city is considered to be Robert Land, who escaped the death sentence in Pennsylvania (USA) and settled here on the shore of the lake.
- Hamilton is often referred to as the "Steel Capital of Canada" as 60% of the country's steel is produced in the city.
- Mohawk College is one of the top institutions in Canada for applied sciences, medicine and engineering.
- Hamilton - the world capital of waterfalls.