Casinos near me in Missisauga
Read the real players’ reviews about Casinos in Mississauga, Canada. Create your own review, rate the casino, ask a question yourself and get an answer.
History of the gambling in Mississauga
When we talk about a city close to the 720,000 people, there are just two land-based casinos that the players can visit. Still, there are lots of games and activities offered.
Delta Bingo & Gaming is over 50 years in business and holds different certified clubs. Delta offers traditional - live bingo (paper bingo) and bingo at home (online bingo). Important aspects of the establishment (considering most players are of age).
The history of the first versatile casino in Mississauga starts with Rama Gaming House. It was opened in 2013. It opened under the Ontario Gambling Commission license. Even now, the operation did not slow down.It is a huge space, offering various games: darts, table tennis, pool, bingo, and computer slots. The casino offers over 30 000 sq. feet of entertainment, dining, and gaming excitement. There are 400 different casino games including electronic/video Slots, Poker, Blackjack, Roulette, and an ultra-modern bingo gaming facility for traditional or electronic bingo pastimes.
How to choose the right casino in Mississauga?
- Option 1 – Do you play a certain type of the game? Check the casinos that offer the game type in their premises.
- Option 2 – In Mississauga, you can find the casino that is attached to the hotel. This is very convenient.
- Option 3 – If you visit Mississauga for just a few days, choose a casino close to the airport. Sometimes, a direct transfer to the casino is offered by the airport. Closest airport to city - Toronto Pearson (YYZ).
What to do in Mississauga?What can you see in Mississauga when you need a break from the casino?
- Pili Point is located on Lake Erie. It is considered the southernmost point of Canada.
- Colbourne Lodge House Museum is the city's local history museum, housed in the home of land surveyor John George Howard, who built the cottage on his estate in 1836.
- The Marilyn Monroe Towers are a unique structure that won an award in 2012 as one of the tallest buildings in America.
- Inspire yourself with world art at the Mississauga Art Centre.
Interesting Facts about Mississauga
- Although Mississauga received city status only in 1974, its history dates back to the 17th century, when European settlers arrived here.
- Square One Shopping Centre is the largest shopping centre in Ontario and the second largest in all of Canada.
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport is located in north-eastern Mississauga and is Canada's largest airport.
Mississauga, Ontario, does not have a land-based casino within the city. Residents and visitors looking for casino gaming typically travel to nearby cities in Ontario, such as Toronto or Niagara Falls.
The nearest casinos to Mississauga are located in other cities. Casino Woodbine in Toronto and Casino Niagara and Fallsview Casino Resort in Niagara Falls are popular casino destinations for those in the Mississauga area.
In Mississauga, the legal gambling and casino age is 19 years or older. This age restriction applies to casino gaming, lottery purchases, and betting on horse racing.
Please help me get my funds back
MikeCollins You can always count on our support! If you have a...
Book of Elves 2
PaulJefferson Embark on a magical Christmas adventure with S...
JamesAllan Enter the festive world of Xmas Drop, a holida...
SonjaFlint Joining the world of online casinos becomes ev...