Casinos near me in Winnipeg
Read the real players’ reviews about Casinos in Winnipeg, Canada. Create your own review, rate the casino, ask a question yourself and get an answer.
History of the gambling in Winnipeg
The Crystal Casino was the first permanent government-owned casino opened in Manitoba. It was opened in 1990 on the seventh floor of Fort Garry Hotel in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and was run by the Manitoba Lottery Foundation. It closed its doors on May 22, 1997.
McPhillips Station Casino opened its doors in 1993 and was licensed by the Government of Manitoba. The interior of the casino is also designed in the style of the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Also in 1993, Club Regent Casino opened and later on it was connected to the hotel. The casino and hotel are located in the suburbs of Winnipeg. Tourists will appreciate the fact that the distance from the international airport to the casino is only 15 kilometres and it can be covered in 25 minutes.The casino has rooms for poker, roulette, blackjack, Texas Hold'em Bonus (new original game), baccarat, as well as over 900 slot machines.
How to choose the right casino
- Possibility 1 –Please be attentive that some games might be missing from the offer. Choose the casino according to the game choice offered there.
- Possibility 2 – Some hotels will have an offer to visit a casino nearby or even have the casino attached to it.
- Possibility 3 – If you visit Winnipeg for just a few days, choose a casino close to the airport. Sometimes, there is a direct transfer to the casino.
What to do in WinnipegHere is the list of amazing places that you can visit except for the casinos in Winnipeg:
- The Air Force Museum is located at the Canadian Air Force headquarters in Winnipeg.
- Fun Mountain Waterslide Park is a favourite summer family destination for Winnipeg residents and visitors alike.
- Open centre for agricultural products and food. Bruce Campbell is located about 15 kilometres south of Winnipeg.
- The Winnipeg Art Gallery (WAG) is a public art gallery that was established in 1912.
Interesting Facts about Winnipeg
- In 1972, a decision was made to unite 13 cities and towns into a single city, which led to the fact that at the moment Greater Winnipeg covers an area of 465 km².
- The Canadian Museum for Human Rights is Winnipeg's newest main attraction and an important addition to the National Museums of Canada.
- For a long time, Winnipeg was the coldest city in the world with a population of 600,000 or more.
- Winnipeg Train Station was designed by the same architects who designed New York City's Union Station.
Yes, Winnipeg is home to several land-based casinos, with the most prominent one being the Club Regent Casino. There's also the McPhillips Station Casino, which offers a variety of gaming options, dining, and entertainment.
The legal gambling age for visitors to casinos in Winnipeg is 18 years and older. Manitoba's legal gambling age regulations apply to these casinos.
Both Club Regent Casino and McPhillips Station Casino offer a wide range of casino games, including slot machines, table games, and poker. Visitors can also enjoy live entertainment, dining facilities, and other amenities at these casinos.
Review of New Slots Released This Week 14.11.2023 – 21.11.2023
Parkernancy I can already imagine myself playing 5 Frozen Char...
Review of New Slots Released This Week 21.11.2023 – 27.11.2023
Edwardyoung You all are so negative. I love seeing Christmas e...
Significant Wins This Week 21.11.2023 – 29.11.2023
PhillipsKenneth Honestly, I'm shocked by these wins. How is this e...
Checking RTP at Casinos from the Ranking: 7Sultans, Casombie, Vavada, and Others.
JenniferKimberly How disappointing for 7Sultans and LuckLand; I use...
RTP Verification at Casinos from the Ranking: CasinoEuro, Lilibet, Oxi Casino, and Others.
thompsonKevin Lowering to 84%... they've completely lost their m...