Casinos near me in Ottawa
Check out the real players’ reviews about Ottawa Casinos, Canada. Post your own review, rate the casino, ask a question yourself and get an answer.
History of the gambling in Ottawa
The Rideau Carleton Raceway has been a famous destination in Ottawa since then and is representing the oldest forms of offline legal gaming activity as well as horse racing. The casino combined all sorts of games and entertainment because there is only one casino present in Ottawa.Rideau Carleton Raceway Casino is equipped with 1250 slot machines. It presents two peculiarities: it has no live table games, only video terminals and it holds horse races to bet on live, alongside other similar races broadcast from all around the world.
How to choose the right casino in Ottawa
- Step 1 – We always recommend reading the players’ reviews about the casinos here on our site. All reviews are from real players who have had their own experiences.
- Step 2 – If you are interested in the Ottawa casinos, there is an obvious choice to visit Rideau Carleton Raceway Casino.
- Step 3 – Check the casino close to other entertainments in the region. This will provide you with opportunity to escape to the reality world quicker.
What to do in Ottawa?Do you need a break from Casino in Ottawa? Not a problem, because the capital offers great sightseeing:
- Parliament building of Canada.A neo-Gothic castle from the early 20th century, which houses the government of Canada. It is built of grey granite and somewhat resembles the Palace of Westminster, only in a more modest form.
- Rideau Canal.The canal was dug in 1832, making it the oldest artificial waterway in North America.
- Notre Dame.Gothic Cathedral of Ottawa, named "Notre Dame" in good French tradition. Until 1841, a wooden church stood on the site of the temple.
- Canadian war museum. The history of the museum began in 1880 with a small collection of military artifacts; it received official status only in 1942.
Interesting Facts about Ottawa
- Interestingly, in the 19th century, the inhabitants of Montreal and Toronto considered Ottawa a boring and not worthy of attention town.
- In Ottawa, you don't have to be arrested to spend the night in jail. At the High Ottawa Hostel, you can sleep behind bars in the former Carlton County prison.
- Ottawa was once considered the most dangerous city in North America.
- In the centre of Ottawa in 1988 the Temple-Monument of the Baptism of Rus was built.
Yes, Ottawa is home to the Casino du Lac-Leamy, which is situated in Gatineau, Quebec, just across the river from downtown Ottawa. This casino offers a wide range of gaming options, dining, and entertainment.
The legal gambling age for visitors to the Casino du Lac-Leamy is 18 years and older. Quebec's legal gambling age regulations apply to this casino, even though it's located near Ottawa in Ontario.
Visitors can easily access the Casino du Lac-Leamy by car, taxi, or public transportation. It's located just a short drive from downtown Ottawa, making it a convenient destination for residents and tourists.
Please help me get my funds back
MikeCollins You can always count on our support! If you have a...
Book of Elves 2
PaulJefferson Embark on a magical Christmas adventure with S...
JamesAllan Enter the festive world of Xmas Drop, a holida...
SonjaFlint Joining the world of online casinos becomes ev...