Aloha! Cluster Pays
Aloha! is the first in a long and successful line of Cluster Pays slots from NetEnt and is definitely a big deal with such a massive innovation effort. This is a completely new engine that many other developers have copied since then. The game has simple charm and a pleasant atmosphere, and it is the perfect place for a cocktail under a palm tree while relaxing on some tropical island.
Play Aloha! Cluster Pays Online
Aloha! Cluster Pays for Money
Heyspin casino operates from 2017 and is licensed by MGA. The brand has a questionable reputation till today.
A very difficult slot in terms of calculating payouts, I constantly confuse and cannot understand how much and why I paid for this or that combination of symbols, the slot can and does have potential, but it is very far-fetched, in fact the slot is not at all interesting and incomprehensible.
I don’t know what should happen for the slot to give x10,000 multiplication, but at the same time I liked the slot. It can give a lot of red stones and then it will not be bad, and the slot itself is warm and pleasant to the eye. Although at the same time I do not take the slot as serious and go for fun and rarely.
NetEnt has released a good slot in tropicano style )) A bit of humor - judging by what the figurine is doing at the bottom right. There is a respin feature that rarely turns on. The bonus is usually difficult to catch at x50. More than x100 did not enter here. Aloha to cheer up
The game is very bright, with good graphics, a fun machine, playing on which you can feel like in Hawaii. If he had sent someone another trip to Hawaii, although I remember when the slot came out and the players often played it, there were even good drifts in it, one player won a decent amount in it at a big bet, just for a trip to a paradise place. She herself used to play it often too, it happened from a small deposit she raised the balance to 10,000 thousand, etc.
Legendary game Aloha for me, because it is most likely the first game of the Cluster type, the payouts are very mediocre if the symbols are single, but if the field is going to, then this is another matter, many times it was x500 and once x800 for the bonus, it looks normal, in Aloha style, drawing is cartoonish, but now I play as much as possible, because it is very pretentious.
It’s a community widget, visit community tab for full experience
The pictures presented on the reels of the slot are directly related to the nature, history and culture of the Hawaiian Islands. You will see tropical fruits, carved statues, flowers and seashells. Some elements occupy several positions on the reel at once. Accordingly, they cover several cells and often form combinations.
How to play
The game has a Substitution Symbol, which is a kind of Wild. It is a wooden box with a question mark. If it can help to create a winning chain, then it immediately turns into the desired symbol (except for Free Spins).
The Free Spins element is also available here. A certain number of free spins starts from three such symbols, in which the casino makes a bet for the client. They can be extended.
To determine the size of the bet, you need to select the level and denomination of coins in different windows. There is a button to activate the maximum amount at stake. You can play in manual or automatic modes. Various settings are available, including sound parameters, spin speed and other options. You will run the model in a browser without downloading the slot to your computer. The paytable is very informative and contains not only the odds, but also useful information on all the rules.
RTP, Variance and Tech Data
The game takes place on 6 reels and 5 rows, and you win by forming clusters of at least 9 identical symbols. The mood is pacified by the idyllic tropical island backdrop and smiling tiki totems, and you'll be in holiday mode before you know it by playing this slot for too long. Either way, the base game will help you with the random replay feature that lasts as long as you keep winning.
The free spins feature is where the real meat and potatoes lie, and you can get extra spins as well as take advantage of the progressive feature dropout of symbols, which removes symbols with a lower value one at each spin. RTP on Aloha! Cluster Pays slot averages 96.42% and you need to prepare yourself for a somewhat choppy experience as you play this game.
Bonus Functions of the Slot
In the main game, any win in a cluster can trigger a random Sticky Re-spins feature. If this happens, the winning cluster will be frozen in place, and all other symbols will be replaced with new ones upon re-spin. If your winning cluster improves, the new added symbols will remain, and you will get another replay.
This, of course, continues until you increase the cluster any more or until you have filled all possible positions with the corresponding cluster symbol. You can also benefit from the replacement symbol (wooden question box) as it will morph into any adjacent symbol and help you form larger cluster combinations.
Free Spins Feature on Aloha! Cluster Pays slot is activated when at least 3 free spins symbols appear on the reels simultaneously. If you hit 3, 4, 5 or 6 scatters, you will get 9, 10, 11 or 12 free spins, respectively. When the free spins start, the symbols with the lower value will continually drop from the reels, and in the end, you will only benefit from playing with the symbols with the highest value, namely 3 totems.
This makes each additional free spin expensive and therefore more scatters does not mean much more spins in this game. You can also get some extra free spins by landing more scatters. If you play 3 scatters, you get 1 extra spin and this goes up to 6 scatters, which gives you 4 extra spins. This means you can get a total of 60 free spins with this feature, and if you don't win on the last spin, you will get new spins until you hit.
The maximum winnings are 2,000 times your stake, which equates to a maximum winnings of £ 400,000 if you play with the highest bet level possible. Decent payout per game with medium variance.
Play the Free Demo
Don't want to play for real money? No problem, you can easily play the demo version of the slot for free.
Mobile and Tablets
Of course, you can also play Aloha! Cluster pays on both mobile and tablet, and as usual, NetEnt Touch ensures the game looks and works great on all portable devices. Therefore, you can enjoy this game on both Android devices and iPhone or iPad.
Some really great slots have similarities to Aloha! Cluster Pays slot:
· Aloha Party - With the help of this slot machine, players will have the opportunity to find themselves in a real paradise, where the sun shines with bright rays on the Hawaiian islands, the sound of a guitar is heard, and ripe fruits are on the trees. The gambler is not in danger of becoming the main dish on the daily menu of the natives. In return, they will delight you with fiery music, sea dance and give you the opportunity to win a real jackpot. Thus, Aloha Party from Euro Gaming Technology will become a real Hawaiian party for the player, capable of giving a real splash of vivid emotions. To activate the bonus game, players who lack an extra portion of adrenaline and who are 100% sure of their luck will be able to after a successful winning combination of game symbols. It is based on the process of guessing the color of the card suit of cards that are located on the table, turned upside down. If the player is lucky, he will double his win, otherwise he will have to say goodbye to all the money. Thus, the developers provide the player with the opportunity to increase the amount of the winning prize several times.
· Tiki Tumble- has a 96.49% return percentage, 5 spinning reels, 20 paylines. There is no bonus game, there are free spins, there is a Wild symbol, there is a Scatter symbol, and there is a multiplier. You can play the Tiki Tumble slot machine in automatic mode, there is a "Fast spin" mode. To trigger the free spins feature, you need at least three golden masked scatters on the reels. If you receive four or five scatter symbols, then a multiplier x2 or x3 will be applied to all wins, respectively. At the beginning of this function, reels 2 and 4 will be completely filled with wild symbols, with each spin they move one position down, forming new combinations, and the multiplier also increases by one unit. Free spins end when there are no more wild symbols on the reels.
Aloha! Cluster Pays was of course revolutionary when it first launched and spawned a huge number of copycat slots from various developers. The clustering engine combined with the sticky re-spins feature makes the base game fun, and the free spins feature is where you can really unleash the potential of this slot.
Aloha! Cluster Pays Screenshots
Aloha! Cluster Pays has a lot going on, but once you get rolling, it's rather simple. I thought it was well-balanced because of its medium variance. There is undoubtedly room for big wins because the top prize is a cool 2,000 times your wager for every spin. Overall, NetEnt has produced a slot game that is quite engaging and has fantastic extra elements that are unique from anything else that has been released. Bravo!
- Original Cluster Pays slot for engine
- Free spins with the function of dropping a symbol with a low value
- Win up to 2000x your stake on a medium variance game
- No bonus game outside of free spins
This is a Hawaiian style slot.
The RTP is 96.42%. Volatility is low.
The slot offers special symbols, re-spins, free spins and additional bonus options.