How to check the RTP of slots with the Push Gaming provider
Push Gaming is honest with the players, their slots have a good % RTP and information about this is always available to every player. In addition, the “return to the player” indicators themselves are always high, which shows a “humane” attitude towards their fans.
Initially, the company was engaged in the development of games for land-based casinos. However, after realizing the growing popularity of online gaming, the company focused on creating online slots, which have been the backbone of their business ever since. One of the standout features of Push Gaming slots is the company's innovative game mechanics. They often create games with unique features such as the ability to buy bonuses, cascading reels, and a whole new take on the bonus games themselves. This has made their games very popular among players.
One of the main features of the provider that you should not forget about is the ability of an online casino to independently choose which of the possible RTPs to install in the slot. The Razor Shark example shows that there are two types of RTP: 96.7 and 94.06
Most of the slots from Push Gaming are highly volatile, so even 2% matters and your winnings depend on them. Remember to check this information every time you enter the game.
How to find out the RTP of any Push Gaming slot?
This information is always available both on the official website of the provider, where you can find out all the details about the desired slot, and while playing in your casino. We will show you clearly how to find out the % RTP in any Push Gaming slot.
1. First of all, we go to the online casino;
2. Enter your data and go to your profile;
3. We choose the slot of the Push Gaming company we need, most often users play: Razor Shark or Fat Bankir, let's look at the Jammin' Jars slot as an example;
4. We go into the game and press "start".
1. In the lower left corner we find the menu icon, it is displayed as a “square symbol” and click on it.
2. Next, go to the "Game info" tab - to do this, click on the "?" on the left side of the screen.
3. Scroll through the information to the “Additional Information” section, which is located at the very bottom and find what you were looking for - the RTP indicator.
4. As you can see in our screenshots, the RTP is 96.49%. This is the highest % of the possible declared by the manufacturer. Check this information, as Push Gaming allows the online casino to independently choose this option from two options: 96.83% and 94.25%, which are indicated on the official website.
RTP Push Gaming licensed by iGaming Ontario for Canadian players.
If you play on platforms with an iGaming Ontario license, you cannot check this information, because the RTP will always be 80%. It is simply pointless to play in such casinos, so we recommend that you find better options.
johnpeter0805988 Casino games offer a thrilling blend of chance and...
Why does Casino not payout in games
leehanjun844 Casinos have a built-in advantage called the house...
Exploring Strategies for Maximizing Wins and Minimizing Losses in Online Casinos
liamvandervault You're absolutely right! Online casinos provide a ...
kriswaldorf28 Nowadays there are many casinos that appear and on...