With Nolimit City's Little Bighorn slot, you can relive an epic battle. It has 5 reels and 360 ways to win, Scalp and Totem Wilds that turn American soldiers into wilds, nudges that increase the multiplier, and wild reels. No Mercy Scatters trigger a respin with expanding wilds, multiplier wilds, and standard wilds.
Play Little Bighorn Online Slot For Free
Play Little Bighorn For Real Money
Little Bighorn has an xBet option that, for an additional cost, increases the chances of triggering the bonus round and the chance of winning in the base game. This is a great opportunity for those who like to take risks and want to win big. The RTP in the slot may vary depending on the casino, so choose only options with a maximum value of 96.06%.
What is the maximum possible win in Little Bighorn?
The maximum possible win in the Little Bighorn slot is x25676.
Unknown player - MAX WIN
During the bonus round, the No Mercy Scatter symbol moved to the first reel and at one point played a key role by collecting a combination of 5 identical wild chief symbols, adding a x5 multiplier to each. This brought the player the maximum win.
Unknown player - MAX WIN
The player bought the bonus Spirit call Freespins , where he managed to collect a combination of wild chiefs and activate the xNudge feature , which added a multiplier to the win and helped the player to reach the maximum win.
Unknown player - MAX WIN
During the bonus game Spirit call Freespins - the player landed a combination of 4 wild chief symbols that matched the bonus No Mercy Scatter - adding a x5 multiplier as well. This immediately brought the player a huge win.
What are the chances and is it even worth trying to get max win in Little Bighorn?
When you play the Little Bighorn online slot, you can relive one of America's most famous battles and win up to 25,676 times your bet. With totem, scalp, and great chief wilds, you can create even more winning combinations.
The complexity of some Nolimit City games may turn off some players, so I think it's great that the developer has shown they are more than capable of creating a more straightforward yet great fun game with Little Bighorn.
Another solid game from Nolimit City; I had a lot of fun playing it, and I liked how there are fewer features included here as well.
The slot is made in the genre of Warriors, Wild West, Indians, Battle and is available for users of computers, phones and tablets. The slot machine has a high volatility and 96.02% RTP.
It’s a community widget, visit community tab for full experience
RTP, Details and Wager Limits
The Little Bighorn slot machine has five reels and 360 ways to win. On reels 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, there are 3, 4, 5, and 2 symbols, respectively. A winning combination is formed when three, four, or five matching symbols appear on successive/adjacent reels from left to right, beginning with reel 1.
As expected, bet options range from 20c to $100 per spin. In the bottom left-hand corner, there is a Dollar icon. When you click on this, a screen with 30 stake options will appear. When it comes to playing, players who live outside of the United Kingdom have two options. The first is an Autoplay feature that allows for up to 1,000 autospins as well as single win and balance limits.
The RTP for Little Bighorn is 96.06%, which is slightly higher than the 96% average for online slots. The base game will generate 67.41% of the RTP, while the bonus features will generate 28.64%. There is also a 94.09% RTP version that may be available at slot sites in the UK, so check before you play.
Furthermore, the volatility is extreme, with a rating of 10/10. With a hit frequency of 32.35%, wins will come frequently. This means that a winning combination will be formed every 3.09 spins on average. In other words, every 1,390 spins, you will win 100 times your total bet or more. Every 282 spins, the free spins feature will be activated. All of these are average figures.
The Little Bighorn slot, which has a Native American theme, is about the Battle of the Little Bighorn, also known as the Battle of the Greasy Grass or Custer's Last Stand, according to Wikipedia. It was fought from June 25th to June 26th, 1876, between combined forces of the Lakota Sioux, Northern Cheyenne, and Arapaho tribes and the 7th Cavalry Regiment of the United States army.
The Lakota Sioux, Northern Cheyenne, and Arapaho tribes fought for history, identity, and freedom in the Crow Indian Reservation in south-eastern Montana territory, and won overwhelmingly. The soundtrack has a Wild West feel to it and sounds like an Ennio Morricone production.
Knives, pistols, war clubs, rifles, and tomahawks can be found on the reels. Two Moons (Cheyenne Chief), Myles Walter Keogh (Captain), Crazy Horse (Oglala Chief), George Armstrong Custer (Lieutenant Colonel), and Sitting Bull are among the higher-value symbols (Sioux Chief). The Sitting Bull symbol pays the most, with 0.25, 0.75, or 3.75 x bet awarded for combinations of 3, 4, or 5.
If you like Nolimit City slots, you'll recognize the Crazy Horse character in the Deadwood slot. There is a standard Wild symbol that replaces the paying symbols above. 5 across a payline results in a 3.75x bet payout. Other symbols include the Scalp Wild, Totem Scatter, and No Mercy Scatter (more information in the Bonus Features section below).
Little Bighorn is an HTML5 game that can be played on mobile, desktop, and tablet devices. The game is optimized for 1280x720px and 16:9 ratio devices and can be played on iOS, Android, and Windows devices, including smartphones.
When the No Mercy Scatter would seem on reel 5 in the base game, the Spirit Call Respin feature is triggered. The No Mercy Scatter then appears on reel 1 and the respin begins. It also converts into a wild version of the three symbols listed below:
Sitting Bull - All Sitting Bull symbols become expanding wilds.
Crazy Horse - Crazy Horse symbols are transformed into regular wilds. A +1 multiplier is added to all Crazy Horse symbols for each Crazy Horse symbol that appears on the reels.
Two Moons - Two Moons symbols are converted into standard wilds.
Scalp Free Spins feature
When three Totem Scatter symbols would seem anywhere on a base game spin, the Scalp Free Spins feature is triggered. Scalp Wilds increase the sticky win multiplier by one for each scalped symbol during the 8 free spins.
As previously stated, landing a Totem Scatter symbol will transform it into an expanding wild and award 1 additional free spin. If you reach a No Mercy Scatter symbol, the Spirit Call Free Spins feature is activated, along with two additional free spins. On average, this will happen once every 51 years.
Spirit Call Free Spins feature
The Spirit Call Free Spins function is triggered when three Totem Scatters and one No Mercy Scatter appear on a base game spin. It provides the very same extras as the Scalp Free Spins feature after winning 10 free spins.
The reels appear in a 2x3x4x5x3 formation as the US national anthem plays as the feature begins. Importantly, the No Mercy Scatter will remain on reel 1 throughout the feature. The Scatter No Mercy then transforms into the Wild Sitting Horse, Crazy Horse, or Two Moon symbols. This activates the additional features described in the Spirit Call Respin feature.
Scalp xBet feature
When playing the Little Bighorn slot, you can facilitate the Scalp xBet feature if you want. You are assured a Totem Scatter symbol on reel 2 if you pay 50% more per spin. This significantly increases your chances of triggering the free spins and Totem Wild features.
While it typically takes 282 spins to activate a free spins feature, the Scalp xBet feature will activate free spins every 100 spins on average. The RTP also rises to 96.1%. The minimum and maximum bets will be 30c and $150, respectively.
Nolimit Bonus feature
Finally, as with all Nolimit City slot games, the Nolimit City Bonus feature is available. You can buy your way into numerous bonus features for between 77 and 490 x bet, which is not available to UK slots players.
Enabling the Lucky Draw option by clicking on the yellow Star button gives you an 80% chance of playing the Scalp Free Spins feature and a 20% chance of playing the Spirit Call Free Spins feature.
Little Bighorn Screenshots
In recent years, Nolimit City has produced a number of contentious slots. There were no American soldiers who survived the Battle of Little Bighorn. Despite suffering seven bullet wounds, Captain Myles Walter Keogh's horse was discovered alive. What is certain is that Nolimit City put a lot of thought into this release, which is noticeable when tried to compare to other Native American themed slots.
The three base game features are fairly standard in terms of gameplay. When Scalp Wilds appear on reel 3, American soldier symbols become wild, and subsequent nudges increase the multiplier on the new wilds by one. Totem Scatters become expanding wilds.
Totem Scatters become expanding wilds. The Spirit Call Respin feature turns symbols into broadening wilds or standard wilds with/without multipliers.
For scalped symbols, the Scalp Free Spins feature awards free spins with an increasing sticky win multiplier. The best feature is the Spirit Call Free Spins feature, which is triggered by the No Mercy Scatter and includes three variations of the Spirit Call Respin feature.
- 25,676 x bet max wins
- Expanding wilds
- 2 free spins features
- Very volatile
Little Bighorn RTP rate is 96.06%.
The max win, known as Firewater Party, is 25,676 x your total bet.
Yes, there are 2 free spins features.
Please help me get my funds back
MikeCollins You can always count on our support! If you have a...
Book of Elves 2
PaulJefferson Embark on a magical Christmas adventure with S...
JamesAllan Enter the festive world of Xmas Drop, a holida...
SonjaFlint Joining the world of online casinos becomes ev...