About Casino Status
There are more than 300 online casinos in the Casino Reviews section, this is a lot and each casino has its own status. Our team came up with statuses for the Casino to make it easier for players to decide whether to make the first deposit in this casino or continue playing in it if you were previously registered.
What are casino statuses?
At CasinosInCanada.com, each online casino has its own status. The status of a casino is an indicator of reliability, the level of customer service, the bonus policy of the casino and the ability of an online casino to fairly resolve problems in disputable situations with players.
What are statuses for?
1) As it was written above, those were created for the convenience of users. There are hundreds of casinos in the Casino Reviews section with thousands of reviews from players. To make it easier for the player to make a decisions about the first deposit, we created a perfect system. Now, it’s very simple, you look at the status and make a decision. Also, with some statuses and reviews it’s not necessary to look for a review at all. The site Casinosincanada.com is the only site with such a convenient system. Moreover, we have reviews written by real players, there is no moderation on reviews and they are not deleted.
2) We save your time, nerves and money. Namely, it is convenient to look for scammers and casinos with a dubious reputation. If you saw an advertisement for a site with a good bonus offer somewhere, you can enter the name of the casino into the search on our site and immediately see the status. For example, blacklisted status means we saved your nerves and money. Or you are already playing in some casino, we recommend checking its status and what players write about it and maybe you should not continue playing in it.
3) This is a way of putting pressure on the casino when it suddenly does not want to fulfill its obligation to the players. If an online casino delays the payment of winnings to you, or does not fulfill its other obligations, then you simply write a complaint through the “Casino Complaints” service with all the information about what happened and we change the status of the casino to Blacklisted (Casino Cheater) and contact the representatives of the online casino. We ask to solve your problem, if the casino solves the problem, then we return the previous status, if not, then your complaint will help other players not to be deceived by this scammer. As a rule, representatives of online casinos do not want to be blacklisted and they go to meet the responsibilities towards the player. In this way we solve the problems of the players.
What are the casino statuses at CasinosinCanada.com?
- Trusted Casinos are reliable casinos for which we are responsible. This is not just a beautiful word “Trusted” that we use. It means that if you were registered using our link in a casino that has this status, then you don’t have to worry about your possible winnings, we are so confident in a casino with such a status. So, if you have any some problems with the casino with the "Trusted" status and they will not be resolved, we will compensate your losses or unpaid winnings at our own expense. Online casinos with this status are in the general rating and in the Trusted Casinos section, there are also the rules of our service and more detailed information about the casino from the list.
- Accepted by Players - is the only service where player ratings and reviews are not moderated or deleted. A casino with this status is not the choice of the team of our site, it is the choice of the players. These are the casinos with the highest ratings and good reviews from the players, that is, according to the players, these casinos provide the best service. Are “Accepted by Players” Casinos Reliable? Most likely yes. If at the moment an online casino has this status, then at theis moment it has not deceived any of our players, but we do not bear any responsibility to the players for a casino with this status.
- No Status - These are either new casinos, there is no information yet to assign some kind of status. These can be small online casinos with a small number of customers and we just provide the opportunity to write a review, but there is still not enough information and history to attribute this casino somewhere. As a rule, new casinos have the sweetest bonus offers for players, but remember that you play at your own risk.
- Doubtful - These are dubious casinos, that is, for example, there are a lot of bad leads about the casino. However, specifically from members of our community there are no complaints about illegal non-payment of winnings. Or there are a lot of rumours about this casino that it deceived some players. We do not recommend playing in a casino with this status, because there is no smoke without fire.
- Blacklisted - These are scammers who cheat players. It is not enough for them that the player eventually loses against the casino, they need all your money. These are casinos that block a player's account with winnings, delay payments for no reason, and violate the rules of responsible gambling. How does the casino get this status? It is when a player writes a complaint about an online casino in the "Casino Complaints" section and the problem is not resolved. It can be also as a result of our investigation. The casinosincanada.com team is investigating various ways big brands and small one cheat players, and you can read the investigations in the investigation section.
MikeCollins During our evaluation, we were pleased with th...
MikeCollins CryptoLeo Casino is an online casino run by Un...
MikeCollins The dark blue colour scheme Bruno Casino has a...