How to check the RTP of slots with the Microgaming provider
Microgaming was responsible for launching the first ever online casino back in 1994. This pioneering move paved the way for the online casino industry to grow into the billion dollar business it is today. Over the years, the company has continued to innovate and push the boundaries of what's possible in online gaming, constantly releasing exciting new titles that keep gamers coming back for more.
One of the most popular Microgaming slots is Mega Moolah, which is famous for its huge progressive jackpots. In fact, the game holds the world record for the largest online slot payout, with a staggering €18.9 million. The game is designed in a safari style with symbols including lions, elephants and giraffes, and features a bonus game that can be triggered randomly, giving players the chance to win one of four progressive jackpots.
Unfortunately, the industry giant has seriously lost ground in recent years. On the forums from players, one can quite often find criticism or reproaches about the dishonesty of slots, which practically do not “give” anything to the player. And it cannot be said that this criticism is not without reason.
Microgaming allowed online casinos to choose RTP values and, of course, sites use this to increase their profits and cash in on players. In addition, depending on the slot, information is most often indicated in different places so that it is not so easy for players to find it.
How to find out the RTP of any Microgaming slot?
Information about this in Microgaming slots is not in the most obvious place, and now we will show you how to find it.
1. We go to the casino where you play;
2. Enter your username and password and choose a slot from Microgaming, most often users play: Book of Oz, Immortal Romance, Thunderstruck II, or Mega Moolah, let's choose Book of Oz.
3. We go into the slot and click "continue":
1. Next, in the Book of Oz slot itself in the lower left corner, we find the “three dots” and click on them.
2. In the panel that appears with various buttons, click on the “?”
3. There is a lot of information here about statistics, rules, and the most important thing for us is the RTP indicator. Find this section in thelist on the right and click on it.
4. This section "Return to player" is what we are looking for. As you can see from our screenshots, the RTP in the Book of Oz slot is 96.31%. This is a good enough value, but it is far from certain that it will be the case in your casino, so be sure to check this information in order to save your money and not play in casinos that deceive players.
RTP Microgaming licensed by IGaming Ontario for Canadian players.
In the event that you play slots from Microgaming in a casino with an IGaming Ontario license, the RTP will always be 80%. Therefore, do not even try to win something there, it is simply impossible. We recommend that you find another site.
How to find out the RTP of the Immortal Romance slot.
In the Immortal Romance slot, the process is slightly different, the button leading to the information page has been moved to another place and is located in the upper right corner!
But the rest of the process is exactly the same. Therefore, depending on the slot, the button can be in different places. Look for it and check the indicators before you start playing.
ThomasEvans Established in 2020 and licensed by the Curaca...
SabineSchnabel If you're yearning for a taste of nostalgia an...